The school uniform is compulsory (hats to be worn in Terms 1 and 4).
- Yellow polo shirt or White blouse (for Year 8s only)
- If required, a navy long sleeve thermal is permitted
- Navy shorts, culottes or track pants. Leggings are not acceptable.
- Shoes – must be sturdy, practical shoes. Can be trainers.
- Socks – Black, white or navy socks
- Cultural necklaces may be worn, but a note explaining significance must be given to the Principal.
- The only jewellery permitted at school is a watch, stud earrings, and culturally significant items.
- Nail polish is not permitted, students should be sent to the Office to get it removed.
Mainland Uniforms and The Warehouse Eastgate stock monogrammed sweatshirts and polo shirts, track pants, pinafores and culottes. For cultural and sporting events it is expected that children will wear a school sweatshirt and polo shirt.
Hats are compulsory in Terms 1 & 4, please make sure your child/ren have their hats at school.
The sports top for students Year 5-8 is available from the school office
Mainland Uniforms are located at 189 Peterborough Street and they have an online ordering system with free delivery on orders over $50. Click here to visit their website
For uniform alterations, we have a local Mum who is able to help…
Tiang’s Sewing, tel. 376 4338 or 022 011 8142